Monday 28 June 2010

Ebooks

It's a brave new world for Birlinn books as we plan ahead for our exciting new Ebooks programme. Last week, I was in London attending an Ebook strategy course, and I'm thrilled to say that the work we've done so far (Rights! Conversion! Distribution! Retail Partners!) has us on track to get our Ebooks out in the very near future. I must admit, a lot of the technical information had me scratching my head (a lot of acronyms!), but luckily we will have great conversion partners on board to see us through. Everyone there was excited about the possibilities the digital world presents to publishers, it was hard not to get carried away with imagining where all this will take us! We'll keep you posted as we get nearer to the launch date.

VIKKI

No comments:

Post a Comment